What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

In the process of making my Film I and the group I was with have learnt a lot about different technologies needed to get through this process.





For me personally, i have learnt a lot about cameras and the lighting needed to film different scenes. In the process we had a failed attempt at recording our film as it was too dark for the camera to pick up any features which was a learning step for me.










I was always knowledgeable when it came to computer software but I have still learnt a lot about different processes needed to create a film and the time scale and effort that goes into it. One thing that i found difficult to get around, and that ultimately effected the final film, was when sony vegas rendered our film to be darker than it previewed on the software. To prevent me from having to redo the project i had to sacrifice some quality and go back to Adobe After Effects to give the film some colour again. Maybe if i had to do this project again, i would redo the film on another software.


Comments

Popular Posts